Thursday, April 22, 2010

Father Mark Bozada & Souls


PRIEST WHO SEES 'SOULS' BELIEVES PHENOMENA HAVE
INCREASED BECAUSE 'VEIL' IS NOW THINNING



Why all the reports of spiritual phenomena? How come: the sudden, overwhelming public interest in spirits, ghosts, and apparitions? Why, in the Christian and non-Christian worlds, are there so many claims of the supernatural?
Angels. The deceased. And, yes, demons.
The reason, according to a gifted priest from St. Louis named Father Mark Bozada, is that the "veil" is "thinning."
As we approach special times, the supernatural, he says, is being made more manifest.
Fr. 
Mark Bozada"In my own prayer I have been shown that the preternatural gifts lost in the Garden are being partly restored and part of the grace is having the veil lifted," explains Father Bozada, who ministers at three parishes (and is based at St. Mary of Perpetual Help in Villa Ridge). "It predicated, however, on obedience to God's Will, so as not interrupted by the evil one. The two ways we support that is to remain obedient to the Church community and Magisterium. The perfection of the Holy Spirit is revealed through the Church."
That admonishment comes at a time when many have strayed into questionable aspects of spirituality, and yet it also comes at a time when seers can face hyper-skepticism (and even persecution). The Church, says Father Bozada (who has visited the apparition site of Medjugorje fifteen times), acts as "mothers do at a ball field": making sure the kids stay within the boundaries (and recovering the ball when it's kicked astray). "The devil perverts gifts," says Father Bozada, who served as a consultant for an A & E program on spirit infestation. "That's what he does best."
The thinning veil, says this priest, "is because we're moving into the era of peace and the Lord is preparing us to live in a different way. Many saints in the past have foreseen this rebirth of the Church and mankind."
Much is about to change. We see the purification all around us.
Father Bozada is well-qualified to speak on the mystical because he is "supersensory" and has had the experience of sensing and even seeing spirits since he was five or six. The gift developed as he encountered the demonic -- including the smell of sulfur as a boy -- and learned to pray harder. That's the negative side. He also experiences -- and sees -- angels and poor souls doing their purgatory on earth -- something that was also associated with St. Padre Pio.
"My mother told me never to be afraid because the Blessed Mother was there to protect me," says this special priest, who was ordained in 1981. "The first time I encountered an angel was when I was six or seven. I was at our community swimming pool and started drowning -- in water over my head. I heard a voice say, 'I will help you.' The voice said to push off the bottom of the pool and then again and kept coaching me until I got to the side of the pool.
"I always had a sense of the presence because we were always told to pray for poor souls. My mother always said never to be afraid of souls but pray for them (if you catch them out of the corner of your eye). But it wasn't until Medjugorje in 1989 that I could distinguish dark purgatorial souls from demons."
While sometimes the priest sees them through his physical eyes, most often, allegedly, Father Bozada sees spirits in interior visions (as if through "the mirrors on a reflector telescope"). The darker a soul, he says, the lower is its purgatory -- and the more difficult to identify. He says souls can seem like mere outlines in gray and shadows.
Souls higher up in purgatory become recognizable and exhibit features. "I can see the faces of the ones closer to the upper levels of purgatory," he asserts, for our considered judgment.
"Sometimes souls do get 'stuck,'" he adds. "I did a house blessing in Kansas City. The home had a presence of children and it turned out that it was part of the 'trail of tears' -- Indian children where tribes went to reservations and passed through Missouri long ago."
This all sounds like "fringe" stuff until one meets this otherwise "down-to-earth," no-nonsense, orthodox priest.
"A lot of it has to do with intimacy," he counsels. "The gifts are contingent on how intimate we are with God. The farthest back I remember when I was about four and I saw the Face of Jesus and felt this intense love."
He sees earthbound spirits virtually every day -- especially in busy places like hotels, malls, or airports, he claims. For this reason, Father Bozada usually travels with the Blessed Sacrament. He says that souls not only attach to places but also specific people -- looking for help or remaining near relatives.
And for that reason he believes that freeing such souls often cause healings -- emotional and physical -- in families, that spirits attach to our lineages. He sees more of these souls that demonic ones.
"If there's a place infested, I would know the difference," he says. "The poor souls come like beggars. The demons come raging. A demon that is present makes you feel like you're falling into a dark hole -- cold and menacing and intense fear."
The most intense demonic activity, says Father Bozada, is often linked to places where there has been occult activity, prostitution, or the use of drugs. Although he doesn't like to specify locales -- and notes that every city has its positives and negatives -- he has felt special evil in two places many would expect: Las Vegas and parts of Manhattan.
As for the poor souls: they should be held up, in a special manner, during the Consecration. Small Masses for them, he says, are especially intense.

4 comments:

  1. “The two ways we support that is to remain obedient to the Church community and Magisterium.”

    How awesome is it to have a Priest who prays, loves our Lady and the teachings of the Church!

    God bless Fr. Bozada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY!! May his example spread like wildfire to the rest of the clergy, especially the luke warm and fallen away :-(
    We need to pray so hard for our priests, religious and clergy! And something tells me that you are doing your part! ;)
    God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I learned about this priest. I want to read more about him

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with an internet search :) God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like This Blog? ... Then please click to FOLLOW :)


A request was made that I make a video tutorial on how to make a Macramé Rosary. 1st effort by myself and my brother, the camera man :)
*** The tutorial shows and mentions #11 seed beads ... ERROR! LOL .. should be #6 seed beads! ***


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow Me on Pinterest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Apostle, St. John tells us exactly how to recognize the spirit of truth from the spirit of falsehood. He says "as for them, they are of the world - and the world listens to them because they speak the language of the world. But we are children of God and those who know God: LISTEN TO US. Those who are not of God REFUSE TO LISTEN TO US. That is how we can tell the spirit of truth from the spirit of falsehood." ~1 John 4:6 [The "us" to whom St. John refers are the Apostles, and their successors the Bishops.]


Abortion Alternative - The Adoption Movement


"THE BORN SUPREMACY: OUR UNBORN IDENTITY"


LUISA PICCARRETA ~ DIVINE WILL
It WILL change your life!


Prayer to avoid the Sin of PRIDE:
“Oh My Jesus help me to avoid the sin of pride when I speak in Your Name. Forgive me if I ever belittle anyone in Your holy Name. Help me to listen Jesus when Your Voice is spoken and fill me with Your Holy Spirit so that I can discern the truth of Your Word when You call out to mankind. Amen.”


A prayer of St. Teresa of Avila:
O my God! Source of all mercy! I acknowledge Your sovereign power. While recalling the wasted years that are past, I believe that You, Lord, can in an instant turn this loss to gain. Miserable as I am, yet I firmly believe that You can do all things. Please restore to me the time lost, giving me Your grace, both now and in the future, that I may appear before You in "wedding garments." Amen.


“My children, let your speech be chosen with great care—it must be a light in the world. Know and believe that all you say has repercussions in time and eternity. Therefore, choose your words with wisdom and prudence, choosing to remain silent rather than fill the air with useless chatter or worse, gossip or virulent speech. Let your speech be a perfect mirror of your peaceful heart, a heart firmly grounded in the love of God and in complete trust in His goodness. Silence is often the more virtuous path. Bridle your tongue and you will be working for peace in the world.”

In the Name of Jesus I renounce as lies all thoughts that enter my mind from the evil one who accuses. By the authority of Jesus, I command them to leave me. I consecrate my mind to God for transformation into His Thoughts for my protection, salvation and His glory.


SWANSONS ONLINE -
THE BEST QUALITY, SERVICE AND PRICES FOR ALL YOUR VITAMIN, SUPPLEMENT AND HERBAL NEEDS!!!! Been with them over 20yrs and LOVIN' IT! :)

ZULILY ~ GREAT PRICES & GREAT STUFF!

Father Donald Calloway's New Book: ROSARY GEMS
Check it out!


Please Drop by and "LIKE" Battlebeads on FaceBook

Rosary beads, Chaplets and More by BattleBeads - Home of the USA Chaplet
Please Click here and "LIKE" us today!



Why you should pray the Chaplet

Stations

Full Rosary

Chaplet of the Holy Face

St. Gertrude Chaplet


Chaplet of Protection

MUSIC



Great Older Marian Playlist!
May Each Day

One Pair of Hands


Walking With the Lord
A Video Meditation


Lectio Divina

Please join to END ABORTIONS NOW!


FREE AUDIO BOOK:
The Story of a Soul by St. Therese
ANOTHER FREE AUDIO BOOK Father Solanus Casey

Little Latin Readers

Popular Posts

Universalis (weekly) Liturgy of the Hours

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Blog List

Great Catholic Sites

Flag Counter

free counters
since 6/6/10

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.
—Editorial, Pravda, April 27th, 2009; http://english.pravda.ru/

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Just a Note:

Through the grace of God and many prayers, I survived a double surgery (with cancer) in the fall of 2008. Since then has becoming increasingly important to me to enhance my prayer life. I have taken on the task of praying for strangers and those with little hope and much adversity. To that end, I've also begun (July '09), to make rosaries and related items to put prayer into the hands of as many as I can that will PRAY for others.

The world is at the precipice ... we need to TAKE ACTION ... NOW. Time for fence sitting is quickly coming to an end. We all need to do what ever we can in the way of PRAYER & PENANCE to beg God's Grace upon humanity that we may shake away this sinfulness and pride to get back on the road that leads to heaven and our Glorious Triune God!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you have made a decision that is pleasing to God, the devil may try to make you have second thoughts. Intensify your prayer time, meditation, and good deeds. For if satan's temptations merely cause you to increase your efforts to grow in holiness, he'll have an incentive to leave you alone.
~St. Ignatius of Loyola


BATTLEBEADS UPDATES, SALES & INFO!